Friday, May 20, 2011

OMG.....~!!!!!!!

Whenever my brother’s frenz come 2 hang out at our place, my cheeks burn n I run up 2 hide in my room until they leave. It has been a year since dat horrible incident happened but every single minute detail is still vividly emblazoned in my mind…
It was a blazing Saturday afternoon n I had juz returned from cheerleading practice in school. Da intense heat was unbearable, so I decided 2 take a long bath. I sighed blissfully as I stepped into da bathtub n soaked in da foamy dewberry-scented bath… closing my eyes, I started 2 relax n all da day’s worries melted away… 
As I was drifting off 2 sleep, da annoyingly shrill ringing of da phone broke da silence…, choosing 2 ignore it, I shut my eyelids n tried 2 relax… Soon, da ringing ceased n da voice of my domineering, meddling, n egoistical older brother called my name. “ Yuuukiiii……. U’ve gotta call from Takeeeshi…!!!” he shouted, stressing on Takeshi’s name on purpose. I was shocked. OMG….!!! Did I hear wrongly…..??? Takeshi is da hottest, most popular senior in school n I have a crush on him 4 half a year now…..!!! Hastily, I jumped out of da bathtub, wrapped a towel around myself n bounded down da stair like a madman…
I was almost reaching da bottom, goin’ down 2 steps at a time when suddenly I missed a step n lost my footing. Before I even knew it, I was flying down da stairs n landed at da bottom in a crumpled heap. Suddenly…… laughter burst in my ears. My brother n his frenz had witnessed da whole thing!!! Massaging da bruise on my hip, I wondered wat caused their lack of sympathy when I suddenly realized I was touching my bare skin instead of da towel!!! Somehow my towel has unraveled itself during da fall n had ended up on da other side of da room. Boy, was I mortified! To make things worse, one of my brother’s nicer frenz come over n helped me up, with his eyes gazing embarrassingly in another direction 2 avoid staring at my bare body n his hands scarcely touching my skin. He helped me get my towel n I hurriedly covered myself in record time. My cheeks burned flaming red, half from da embarrassment n another from da seething anger I was trying 2 control as I watched my dumb brother roll ridiculously on da ground…, roaring with laughter. Thankfully his frenz were polite 2 hide their laughter n only let out little snorts every now n then…
How I wished dat I could melt into da ground n disappear at dat very moment. I got up n spun my heels ready 2 run back into da safety of my room when an object caught my eye, da telephone was still off its hook…!!! I suddenly remembered Takeshi..! Could he still be on da line..? Well, at least one good thing happened today, I thought as I rushed over 2 pick up da phone. “ Hello, Takeshi….” I said breathlessly into da phone, trying 2 sound as sweet as possible.
“ Hello, Yuki….’Takeshi’ here! Hahaha… Juz kidding… this is Kazuki here… I thought it would be funny 2 pretend 2 be Takeshi. Ha!Ha! Did fall for my trick?” YEAH, I FELL HARD ALL RITE !! 

No comments: